Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MORE FREE ELECTRICAL STUFF AS OF JULY 25, 2017 (all previous free stuff went to good Ham homes)

First off, Two (2) older HP Printers-both were working when shut down, however made some strange noises when printing, probably best to think of as good for parts.

Next up we have assorted Computer AC and hook-up wires. All free to good Ham home, or even not-so-good.

And for something entirely different, how about a few Mice....

And for our grand finale...some Cat5e cables and other connector and transformer stuff.

Just let me know if you want this stuff and how we can arrange for transfer.

Preference goes to someone who will take it all.

Paul
AC2UQ
pbrown4082@aol.com

Comments

• Have you considered converting those mice into CW paddles Paul?

• No...not until your suggestion. If done, could we offer them as free gifts or for an OMARC fund-raiser?

• Paulie:
    I will take all VGA cables and any mice you have left...
    ;)
    Aaron

• @AC2UQ said:
    No...not until your suggestion. If done, could we offer them as free gifts or for an OMARC fund-raiser?

Sounds like a great idea. But, sounds like Aaron already claimed them for his secret lair.

Imagine a mouse you plug in to your FT-857 and what confusion that may cause people? :)

Left click = Dit Right click = Dah

Cut off the PS2 connector and replace with a 3.5mm male end.

Do some internal rewiring....

• Hi Aaron,
    All VGA cables and mice are boxed up. Would you like me to drop them off at your establishment?
    Carpe Diem,
    Paul